TheDefinitionOfGayTheDefinitionOfGay

Main Games Reviews Stats 4 Fans

The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ

That rabbit had quite a THIC pussy

Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

Not drawing in the mouth and arms of characters isn't a style, it's just lazy. That type of drawing only fits in with original characters like in madness, not when you're portraying actual human characters. Don't focus on creating your own "style", just do what you think looks the best. Without mouths, the characters look weird, and some of the nose shapes can be easily mistaken for mouths, like Amy who looks really smug.

Magic Jizz ep 2 Wardog Magic Jizz ep 2 Wardog

Holy shit man you don't need to do that smoothing effect on every single keyframe. Also, your characters look very stiff and lifeless, you should aim to make your characters more living and smooth when you draw them.
I really do like like your sense of humour and I think there is a lot of potential for your work to be really hilarious, but before that you need to get the technical stuff down. Your characters' faces and heads are very static in every scene, so you should try animating them more. I know this takes up more time, but if you want better quality then you have to do it.
Another import thing you overlook is your lines. They are really wobbly and their sizes are random. Try to draw more defined lines with even thickness'.
One last thing, your voice acting is really choppy. When you edit it together leave a bit of space between audio clips or overlap them. The quality of your voice acting itself should naturally improve if you actively try to sound more animated in your speech.
I hope you push yourself to improve as an animator and don't just leave something if you don't think it looks good.

wardog810 responds:

most of the stuff i do is because i am lazy but i am making an effort to improve now

It All Ends It All Ends

The backgrounds and art were pretty amazing but there were a few things that made me laugh out loud. Their eyes looked very out of place and funny, which I am sure is not what you were going for. Also, the ending made me laugh because I was expecting some sort of cinematic explosion of sorts, but instead it kind of looked like an effect from kid pix. I'm not sure what was up with the sound quality too because it sounded pretty bad. Altogether, it was better than average, but the plot was pretty "meh".

Anime Leo & Satan! Anime Leo & Satan!

Dude you rely way too much on shock humor to the point where it is just unecessary and unfunny. It's called "shock humor" because it's supposed to be unexpected, but your video is just so oversaturated with dicks and buttsex that I find myself saying "ok I get it" throughout your whole cartoon. Comedy is all about the timing, and you just can't throw all your jokes in and expect it to be funny. Your film is like a kid who just discovered the word faggot and now thinks its funny to use it in every sentence. Otherwise, your video was pretty above average in most fronts, aside from the movement which kind of lacks the "life" that all good animation needs (for example, when satan said uguu his hand movement felt unnatural), but I assume that is just because you were animating in a different style from what you're used to.

The Legend of Minecraft The Legend of Minecraft

Pretty nicely done, but through the first half of the movie you overused gradients. They should really only be used in colour for subtle effects. Also, taking more time to actually animate things instead of tweening them (like when link held his sword and shield and jogged on the spot) would really make your cartoons a lot better.

LuisFregoso responds:

tx for your opinion :D, I'll try to improve those aspects :)

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

Ironically, the "because it's never been done before" line has been done so many times. I cringe now whenever I hear it.

Blordow responds:

IRONICALLY THATS THE WHOLE POINT, ITS ALL BEEN FUCKING DONE BEFORE, EVEN THE LINE ITSELF

Antumbra Antumbra

This is some pretty amazing work, how long did it take to finish?

Pyrowman responds:

Too long, haha! I don't know exactly, about 5 months? Should have been 3 or even 2 and a half. Stuff happened.

Ed's World Ed's World

It was decent, but you do realise Edd died of cancer right?

Stickman Can't Fight 6-2 Stickman Can't Fight 6-2

It was really good but the voice acting was pretty bad and you shouldn't use gradients for shading (like on the gun).

guitan11 responds: